All Real Estate Listings

104 V. Ranudo St., Cogon Ramos, Cebu City
Tel. (63) 2390890 or (63) 5143342


North and Mactan Projects

click here 


Cebuplaces Realty & Brokerage would like to challenge you whether you are a student, employee, working professional or a business person to explore your potential in real estate marketing and push out the edges of what you can be and achieve financial freedom. We are looking for people who are humble, teachable and willing to work hard full time or part time.We invite you to be part of our team today….email or contact us: at Tel no. (63) 2390890 or (63) 5143342 or visit us at our office at 104 V. Ranudo St., Cogon Ramos, Cebu City, besides Jo's Chicken Inato.

Cebu South Property Listings

click here



Price (Philippines Peso):
Floor Area (square meter):
Lot Area (square meter):


Important Informations About Real Estate in Cebu

HMDF Loan Policies (Pag-ibig)
15 ways to prevent your home from repossession
Steps in Pag-ibig Loan Application
Pag-IBIG lowers housing loan rates effective July 2016
Metro Pacific awarded to construct 3rd bridge
Philippine Real Estate Laws Ownership, Practice, Taxes
Cebu Projects and Construction directory
Condominium and House and Lot ownership
How To Detect Fake Titles
Understanding Real Estate Terminologies
Is Buying Foreclosed Properties A Good Deal?
Forms of Contracts Under Philippine Laws
Development of Cebu's SRP
National Code of Ethics in Realty Service Practice
Real Estate : How To Stay Positive in Today's Market
10 Tips in Buying Real Estate
27 Ways to Secure Valid IDs in the Philippines
Buying a Condominium in the Philippines
Cebu: Promising Area for Global Investments
Investors pour P4.7B in Lapu-lapu City, Mactan Cebu
Business' plan for Mactan
Cebu Trans-axial project now with Eco Enterprise Council
Cebu North coastal road may cost P2.3B
Cebu now top choice for BPO expansion
Becoming a Real Estate Salesman in the Philippines
Developing a Residential Condo in the Philippines
The Concept of Philippine Condominium Ownership
Invest in the Philippines
P 30B earmarked for low-cost housing loans
Effects of RA 9679 on OFW Pag-IBIG members
P1B Mingla reclamation project endorsed to PRA, Neda
Friendship Bridge to link Cebu, Bohol
MCIA Passenger Terminal Building
Mactan airport terminal 2 to open in 2018
DOH advises to close Inayawan landfill

Becoming a Real Estate Salesman in the Philippines

License Required to Practice.

No person shall directly or indirectly engage in the real estate service, practice, or represent himself as a real estate salesman, broker, appraiser or consultant without having first secured the corresponding license from the Director in accordance with these rules. (Sec. 1, Art. V, DTI Ministry Order No. 39, Series of 1985, as amended )


WHO is a real estate salesman ? A REAL ESTATE SALESMAN is a natural person who performs for and in behalf of a real estate broker under whom he is licensed, any of the functions of a real estate broker, for or in expectation of a share in the commission, fee, compensation or other valuable consideration. ( Sec. 2, Article III, MO 39, Series of 1985 )

Is it required that a person who wants to be a real estate salesman be licensed before he can start selling real estate?

Yes, it is required that one must first be licensed before he or she can start selling real estate.

Is a real estate agent, real property consultant, property investment consultant, property counselor, property adviser also required to be licensed ?

If the function or work that will be done is to sell real estate or engage in real estate service practice, then, even if the title is that of a “real estate agent”, “real property consultant”, “property investment consultant” or, whatever designation or name it is called, one must still be licensed so long as he or she is actually doing selling of real estate or engaging in real estate service practice as a real estate salesman. The fact that the position or job is called a different name from a “real estate salesman” does not exempt the person from being licensed.

What are the qualifications to be a licensed Real Estate Salesman ?

Only natural persons (or individuals ) can be a real estate salesman, and must have the following qualifications :

o Any person who has a certification/endorsement from a licensed real estate broker that said person is under his/her employment
o At least high school graduate
o At least 21 years of age
o Not convicted of any offense involving moral turpitude

Does someone who wants to be a licensed Real Estate Salesman have to take any licensure examinations ?

There is no need for someone to take the written examinations to be a licensed real estate salesman but one must simply meet the required qualifications.
Where does one apply for a license as a real estate salesman ?

The application is filed with the Department of Trade and Industry, or through its Regional Offices and application forms may be obtained from said offices. The application must be signed by the licensed real estate broker for whom the real estate salesman shall be under his or her supervision, whether the licensed broker shall be an individual licensed real estate broker or a duly licensed real estate brokerage company.

What about if the real estate salesman is also selling real estate subdivisions, condominium projects and the like, is a license still required?

The license which is issued by the Department of Trade and Industry is sufficient, but in addition, the real estate salesman must register with the Housing Land Use Regulatory Board (HLURB). Under Sec. 11 of Presidential Decree No. 957 (Subdivision and Condominium Buyer’s Protective Decree), no real estate broker or salesman shall engaged in the business of selling subdivision lots or condominium units unless he has registered himself with the Authority (HLURB).

Does someone who will work or is working with a real estate corporation or company or real estate marketing company still need to get a license, even if just an in-house agent ?

Yes,, working as an in-house agent means that the person is engaged in selling real estate which is being marketed by the said corporation or company and as such, the person, even as an in-house agent must be duly licensed as a real estate salesman.

What happens if someone engages in selling real estate but does not have a license as a real estate salesman?

Any person who shall engage in real estate service practice, such as a real estate salesman without first having secured a license shall be liable administratively with the Department of Trade and Industry and shall likewise be criminally liable.

Home | Listings | About Us | Terms Of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Login
This website of Cebuplaces Realty and Brokerage is Powered by: